Frequently Asked Questions
Popular seating arrangements are :
• U-Shape style : this layout encourages interaction among attendees and is suitable when a speaker and an audio-visual presentation are involved.
• Theatre style : efficient set-up for a large group of attendees when reading or writing is not required.
• Classroom style : Rows of tables with chairs are perfect for workshops and training sessions.
• Boardroom style : This layout is often used for executive meetings. This set up provides an accommodating environment for discussion and formal meeting.
Our venue is nestled in Abell Point Marina, which also offers waterfront outdoor spaces for exhibitions and eating areas.
• All staffing and venue setup to agreed client specifications
• Personal conference kit for each delegate inclusive notepad & pen
• Audio Visual (AV) equipment : 3500 lumens LCD Projector, pull-up screen, laptop
• In house PA system with 2 wireless microphones, mic stand, lectern
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Water jugs and mints
Note: we do recommend having an AV technician on site for all events that require extensive AV.