Lure at Abell Point Marina is setting a fresh, contemporary standard for weddings, conferences and events in the Whitsundays. This new function venue space for hire, nestled in the heart of award-winning Abell Point Marina is the Whitsundays newest and most refined venue. With unrivalled waterfront views over the Whitsunday islands and the Coral Sea from the expansive waterfront balcony, it is clear how Lure is fast becoming the venue of choice in the Whitsundays, Queensland.
- Thank you to Paul and yourself for hosting our function last week at Lure.
The Venue was clean, well presented and the magnificent views over the marina are amazing. Nathan Sharpe our guest speaker was blown away by the venue. I am sure he has seen his fair share of venues so well done! Hopefully you can fit us in again next year for another function.
David Wilson, August 2018
- Lure is a fantastic venue. We have held the Whitsunday Writers Festival there for the past two years and, as well as the beautiful space inside, there’s also the fabulous break-out space of the balcony outside, with stunning views. We loved everything about working with the fantastic team at Lure, thank you.
Deborah Friend, April 2018
- Amazing views, excellent venue in the heart of the Whitsundays. Impeccable food, service and outstanding bathrooms. Yes check out the bathrooms!!
We attended a large event and everything was perfect, incredible considering the number of guests! Everything was flawless and impeccable.
Sharon McNally, April 2018
- Lure is one of the best venues in the Whitsundays. For many reasons too! Not only does it have that amazing view, but the owner and staff also go over and above to ensure the marina property is first class at every turn. The attention to detail in the architecture makes for a real wow factor when you get there, and the customer service will keep you wowed during your stay.
I would recommend this space for any event or function with no hesitation.
Keep up the great work!
Brooke Ogden, April 2018
- Lure was our Race Office for the Clipper Round the World Yacht Race’s two stopovers in Airlie Beach, and we loved it!
Not only is it the most impressive race office setting on our world tour (have you seen that view? It’s even better in real life) but the staff are highly professional and nothing is too much trouble for them. Thank you to Dawn, who runs the events at Lure, as well as all the Abell Point Marina team, including Paul, Luke, Joscelyn, Ross, Trent – world class service.
As well as the view and the team, the facilities are A*. Everything is brand new and included stylish, contemporary decor, a bar, full professional kitchen and THE best bathrooms ever. Wanted to live in them. During our time there we used it as a daily office and hosted crew events, briefings, meetings and even our Prize Giving event. You won’t be disappointed.
Julia Fry, April 2018
With a fresh, contemporary nautically influenced interior design and multiple break-out areas, this elegant new venue holds the capacity for a large formal wedding celebration or corporate conference, as well as an intimate destination wedding, business workshop, meeting or seminar. The transition between venue spaces is seamless with a striking mariner’s compass providing the focal point for the venue directly in front of the state-of-the-art Compass bar.
Offering direct access to a wealth of leisure activities within the marina precinct, as well as a prime location just a short distance from a range of ocean-front accommodation options, Lure at Abell Point Marina has everything you need for your next event, and more. If the Whitsundays is your chosen destination, you won’t find a more authentic ocean-inspired venue in the Whitsundays to suit all your needs.
The experienced team at Lure have a wealth of local knowledge and a strong customer focus, allow them to guide you through the event planning process and assist with tailoring your wedding, conference or event to ensure a memorable experience for you and your guests.
Imagine an unforgettable waterfront experience…. Lure, Abell Point Marina offers a touch of pure Whitsunday paradise.
Proud winners of