22 November 2016
As Airlie Beach is a vibrant tourist destination, the range of dining options available is incredible. From an informal but delicious snack to a lunch you can linger over, Airlie Beach has some of the best dining options in north Queensland. Here are our pick for the top lunch spots in Airlie Beach:
- Sorrentos Bar & Restaurant – Italian inspired cuisine with an expansive sun-deck overlooking the Whitsunday islands, Sorrentos at Abell Point Marina is a great place for a long lunch, sunset cocktails or dinner on the deck
- Sidewalk Café – located in the heart of Airlie Beach on the Esplanade this popular café with locals offers good quality, well priced food and great coffee.
- La Tabella – Italian fine dining with ocean views is what is on offer at La Tabella on the Esplanade. With exciting specials on offer daily and fresh pasta made on site, this one is not to be missed.
- Bohemian Raw – with their unique mix of organic and raw ingredients the team at Boho are serving up fresh, delicious food for brekkie and lunch. Try one of their signature smoothies and start your day with a protein boost.
- Anchor Bar – located at the Whitsunday Terraces resort this quirky poolside bar/ bistro serves up lunch and brekkie with a twist. Their pulled pork burgers are to die for.
- Airlie Treehouse – this casual dining setting overlooking Airlie Beach Lagoon is the newest venue in town and a favourite for all the family. Try one of their cold pressed coffee drinks to kick start your day.
- Mr Bones – a favourite with visitors and locals alike, serving up gourmet pizza and a range of tapas style options, this one is not to be missed for lunch or dinner. Arguably the best coffee in town.
- Barcelona – a Spanish inspired tapas restaurant overlooking our home at Abell Point Marina, this restaurant is popular with visitors. Try their breakfast buffet on a Sunday and enjoy watching the yachts cruise into harbor.
- Fish Divine – perched at the end of the main street in Airlie Beach, this iconic local restaurant serves up the freshest in local seafood with some unique recipes. Famous for their chilli mud-crab and rum mojitos.
- Little Vegas Burger – the gourmet burger kings incorporating fresh, simple ingredients with your choice of burger meat, the team at LVB really know how to serve up a great relaxed meal.
So, try some of our recommendations and let us know what you think!
Happy Airlie Beach dining!